website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

4 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Any thoughts on why no new members join? It is still the first result shown when you google for "olympic sports forum".

I discrovered Totallympic when i searched the results for the qualification event. We lose an important section of the forum whitout the results :( 

Edited by Gianlu33

Just now, Quasit said:

Any thoughts on why no new members join? It is still the first result shown when you google for "olympic sports forum".

because there is no effort , you have to put the publicity everywhere on other sites /social media

26 minutes ago, Quasit said:

In the past Sindo search the internet for news users, i came here for that, no he doesnt do that anymore and nobody replace him.

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, I also didn't know you're a woman until this whole thing started, so there's some more new info :d 

Haha this is really funny to me :lol: (not in a bad way, I'm not mocking you :) And I understand because there are indeed no indicators of gender on the forum)

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

I must say that from my personal experiences after many many private messages discussions, We are really lucky to have in our forum all those wonderful and amazing womens. 

You Girls are the real adornment of our forum. :cheer:

Aww that's really sweet of you to say! 

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Pablita is another female user.

I'm sure heywoodu thought those two were men too. :p

I had never heard of leli :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Quasit said:

There were also two women, one from Switzerland, one from China. But that was when the forum was more diverse and more active.

Not only women, but even from countries that are now completely missing! It'd be cool to at least have someone from for example China, being such a different part as the majority of the people on here.. 

What I'm missing most is some more Asian members, some more from Australia/New Zealand and some members from Africa (we have our most beloved Algerian for Northern Africa, but I mean the more southern parts), apart from that it's all pretty well covered actually, from the Americans to Western Europe, from Scandinavia to Eastern Europe and Asia.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Quasit said:

Yep, but I think most people don't google for 'Olympic sports forum' :p