website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

On 6. 5. 2017 at 20:09, hckosice said:

Here it is. Classical mistake. They played us Slovenian anthem after the win against Italy today. Players and fans became mad :d

https://streamable.com/revw9

4 days after the wrong anthem, we played Wednesday against the host Germany. we lost. sure, nothing so special...but the next day in the newspapers...c´mon they don´t have in Germany schools or what ? :lol:

Spoiler

Z

Z

Wait, Germany beating Slovakia in ice hockey is not special? :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Don't you follow the hockey thread? Slovakia is apparebtly on the way to relegation. :p

Nope, I do not follow that :p 

And damn, I didn't expect that, I thought Slovakia would be one of the pretty strong countries behind Canada/USA/Russia/Finland :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And damn, I didn't expect that, I thought Slovakia would be one of the pretty strong countries behind Canada/USA/Russia/Finland :yikes:

You're going with Finland instead of Sweden... :mumble:

20 minutes ago, Agger said:

You're going with Finland instead of Sweden... :mumble:

Canada/USA/Russia/Finland/Sweden if that makes you feel better :p 

55 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

this feeling, when you read that all your work during last days had a sense :lol:

56 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

well, to be fair, this year it´s not the really significant Slovak National Team. We hae big internal problems last 2 years and even if we thought that everything about the last 2 years official Boycott of our 55 best players against the federation has been solved, we see now that unfortunately it´s not true. and I´m not surprised as I know that nothing really chaged and the players have it all enough https://spectator.sme.sk/c/20069284/national-hockey-team-boycott-over.html We have to play without All our NHL and huge majority of our KHL players. Poor coach had to send only a team composed of very very average young players (we have 9 debutants !). They play with heart and pride, no doubts, but unfortunately clearly the required quality is missing and because of this stupid strike we are in huge and realistic relegation troubles...

I´ll not even mention you what a fact of relegation will mean for us..as I wrote in the hockey thread..I really don´t know what will happen maybe even the sun will not rise