website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

you know, Slovakia the country of the most beautiful womens, what can we do, it´s a fact ;):d

Reveal hidden contents

I find it hard to completely agree about that knowing there are countries like Brazil or Colombia, but I'd say Slovakia ranks very high :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:d

I understand, well if I was your guide, you can count that you´ll attend some local hockey match :d and definitely a trip to the Tatras including the amazing Ice cave  :)

If you are considering to visit SVK, there a lot things to watch even if the country is very small :p here some touristic picks http://slovakia.travel/en

May be the next year we will visit Europe, i trust in your judgment for what a typical Slovakian do and what are the real interest touristic places to visit, when i mention your country, my girlfriend remember "with fear" the movie "Hostel" :lol:

2 minutes ago, konig said:

my girlfriend remember "with fear" the movie "Hostel"

:spank:

Don´t even mention this movie Garbage to a slovakian :d it´s the second biggest thing how to upset us after mixing SVK/SLO :lol: you can not even realize how much big wave of hate rised here when the film was released..it wasnt even filmed in Slovakia at all :rofl:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4754744.stm

9 minutes ago, konig said:

May be the next year we will visit Europe, i trust in your judgment for what a typical Slovakian do and what are the real interest touristic places to visit, when i mention your country, my girlfriend remember "with fear" the movie "Hostel" :lol:

Hostel! :hearts:

Especially the scenes where the people cut off the criminal's dick and fed it to the dogs and the scene where they used a bunsen burner to burn out someone's eye were...interesting :rofl:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

:spank:

Don´t even mention this movie Garbage to a slovakian :d it´s the second biggest thing how to upset us after mixing SVK/SLO :lol: you can not even realize how much big wave of hate rised here when the film was released..it wasnt even filmed in Slovakia at all :rofl:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4754744.stm

I imagine and i told my girlfriend many times "its just a movie", East Europe is not the garbage we see in american movies, another one: European Road Trip when they go to east Europe......and i dont remember if its Slovakia again!!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hostel! :hearts:

Especially the scenes where the people cut off the criminal's dick and fed it to the dogs and the scene where they used a bunsen burner to burn out someone's eye were...interesting :rofl:

Beatiful things for watching with all the family :d

7 minutes ago, konig said:

I imagine and i told my girlfriend many times "its just a movie", East Europe is not the garbage we see in american movies, another one: European Road Trip when they go to east Europe......and i dont remember if its Slovakia again!!

yes ofc they put "Slovakia" into too, they definitely love to make fun of us  :wall:...this is why in hockey matches we usually start brawl and beat them :lol:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yes ofc the put "Slovakia" into too, they definitely love to make fun of us  :wall:...this is why in hockey matches we usually start brawl and beat them :lol:

Hide contents

Go for them guys!! :d, its funny to see what happen in the Hotel........for the americans director/guionist nothing change in east europe after comunism.....