website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You seem to be posting much too correct, how come you're not drunk? :d 

well, I´m definitely not sober right now neither :d but not drunk too. I tried to eat something everywhere, thats my tactic from my high school times..and it work :d

• 2 weeks later...

15-20 minutes ago, a 7.2 earthquake near the Philippines:

IntensityMapThumbnails.png?t=1493412377

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, konig said:

Can you be our touristic guide if we go to your country? :p

Me ? :d yeah sure, but a professional guides would be a better choice I guess, they know more about places and everything..and at 2 I don´t have a high orientation sense, trust me :d  I almost always lost, each time I was in the Tatras :p

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Me ? :d yeah sure, but a professional guides would be a better choice I guess, they know more about places and everything..and at 2 I don´t have a high orientation sense, trust me :d  I almost always lost, each time I was in the Tatras :p

In that case, you have the same orientation sense of my girldfriend :lol:, i say that because i dont like to much the professional guides: they show you only the turistical places and nothing more, we prefer to see the places with the eyes of the "common people".

4 hours ago, hckosice said:

Just discovered this awesome video :d great idea :)

I don't care if she'd drag me to the gates of hell, I'd still follow her :d :hearts:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, konig said:

In that case, you have the same orientation sense of my girldfriend :lol:, i say that because i dont like to much the professional guides: they show you only the turistical places and nothing more, we prefer to see the places with the eyes of the "common people".

:d

I understand, well if I was your guide, you can count that you´ll attend some local hockey match :d and definitely a trip to the Tatras including the amazing Ice cave  :)

If you are considering to visit SVK, there a lot things to watch even if the country is very small :p here some touristic picks http://slovakia.travel/en