website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Horrible tragedy in Poland :( In Swiebodzice - very close to the place where I live - a big building has collapsed due to gas explosion and killed at least 5 people including 2 children with many more injured

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Apparently there are 6 confirmed deaths in Swiebodzice... as for now :( Medics are still searching for possible victims

Our PM is already at the scene

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Definition of winter sports: sports performed on snow or ice.

How can a journalist who has covered seven Olympic Games write "and then there’s basketball. Professional basketball is also a winter sport. But it’s part of the summer Olympics"  ?:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

How can a journalist who has covered seven Olympic Games write "and then there’s basketball. Professional basketball is also a winter sport. But it’s part of the summer Olympics"  ?:facepalm:

Simple answer, people are stupid. :)

4 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Well it is as the NBA season is held during the winter.

The Canada Games for ex. has this model. Some summer sports like synchronized swimming, judo etc. are held during the 'winter edition'