website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

I know :)

this was one of the TV shows I just could not stand, because after seeing few minutes I thought it was weird as hell :lol: but then for some reason I watched one day one full episode and suddenly It became one of my favorite series, so I had to re-watch quickly all episodes :d

I loved this show too :lol:

4 hours ago, konig said:

I will be in Toronto because, with a little luck, i will travel to.......Tokyo, for that reason i said what i said before :lol:, i will see how is everything about Tokyo 2020 :p

That's fantastic, hope everything goes right until the date for your trip arrives.

2 hours ago, mrv86 said:

That's fantastic, hope everything goes right until the date for your trip arrives.

Thanks Marco!!, i want to travel for Aeromexico, in the begining there was the same price than Air Canada....but in a few hours its increase a lot and with sadness, we choose Air Canada and Toronto than Aeromexico and the D.F, its a shame because i have a friend there and with my girlfriend, we will use the 18 hours waiting the travel to Tokyo in the D.F, in another case may be.

26 minutes ago, konig said:

Thanks Marco!!, i want to travel for Aeromexico, in the begining there was the same price than Air Canada....but in a few hours its increase a lot and with sadness, we choose Air Canada and Toronto than Aeromexico and the D.F, its a shame because i have a friend there and with my girlfriend, we will use the 18 hours waiting the travel to Tokyo in the D.F, in another case may be.

Well that happens a lot with Aeromexico, so you made a good call... Maybe on another time you and your girlfriend can visit Mexico City, but you better give it more than 18 hours... it has a lot to offer.

Well.

This week, Aarhus is the center of sports with SportAccord happening.

So close to where I am, but I couldn't find a reason to get accreditation (I even considered asking Sindo for permission to use Totallympics :p ), especially with classes and training for the Aarhus University boat race in less than a month. 

What I wouldn't give for being there instead of in class.

36 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well.

This week, Aarhus is the center of sports with SportAccord happening.

So close to where I am, but I couldn't find a reason to get accreditation (I even considered asking Sindo for permission to use Totallympics :p ), especially with classes and training for the Aarhus University boat race in less than a month. 

What I wouldn't give for being there instead of in class.

Pitty, could have been a nice way for Totallympics to get exposure. :d

#banbestmen

@heywoodu :d

A proposal after today's game at the 2017 IIHF Ice Hockey Women's World Championship Division II Group A in Korea. Congrats ladies! #passionconnected

BEST ICEHOCKEY WEDDING PROPOSAL EVER AT THE WOMEN'S WORLDS!

Dutch Team Player #17 Cloë Keijzer proposed to UK's #6 Katie Henry right after the game NL - UK.

36 minutes ago, hckosice said:

@heywoodu :d

That is just awesome! :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!