website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

26 minutes ago, dcro said:

Exactly one year has passed since old Totallympics crashed.

I was thinking about that a few days ago (though I thought it was in March, but I guess that's when we got back?)...I must say, I'm truly happy the decision for a restart was made, it has made the past 11-12 months of sports a lot more fun and interesting than it would have been without Totallympics :hug: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I was thinking about that a few days ago (though I thought it was in March, but I guess that's when we got back?)...I must say, I'm truly happy the decision for a restart was made, it has made the past 11-12 months of sports a lot more fun and interesting than it would have been without Totallympics :hug: 

I was thinking about it too, but then I remembered that it happened during the final day of the African taekwondo Olympic QT, which we all followed here. :d And apparently that took place at 7th of February.

#banbestmen

Today will starts the Festival di San Remo, 5 days whit a music show. The winner of this contest will compete for Italy at the Eurovision Song Contest.

Super-Guests of Today:

:GBR Clean Bendit (band)

:CAN Kaenu Reeves (actor)

:ITA Francesco Totti (footballer)

:ITA Raoul Bova (actor)

:ESP Ricky Martin (singer)

:ESP Rocio Munoz Morales (actress)

In the show we'll have too the Guests, like Tiziano Ferro, Carmen Consoli and a commedian duo.

Good SanRemo at all! :beer: 

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

and from tomorrow in exactly 1 year will start the winter olympic games :d

Tomorrow in one year and one day I'm hoping to live the best moment of my life and see Bruna carry the Brazilian flag at the Olympic opening ceremony :d 

I am going to shed a tear when that happens. Or ten :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

I can't believe it :yikes: Time goes by so quickly, it feels like the last Winter Olympics were yesterday XD

yes, I also have in my fresh memory so many things from the Sochi games like if it happened only some few days back :d but in other hand 1 full year to the next games is so long...already so excited that I can´t wait :d

il y a 9 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

yes, I also have in my fresh memory so many things from the Sochi games like if it happened only some few days back :d but in other hand 1 full year to the next games is so long...already so excited that I can´t wait :d

I'm sure it will come faster than we think :d