website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

il y a 12 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

btw the sports without funds are aikido, american football :roflmao:, bandy hockey, basque pelotte, dame (chess), dragon boats, fistball, go, mountaineering, ju-jitsu, kendo, cricket :yikes:didn´t even knew we have a federation, lacrosse, netball, petanque, cheerleading, polo, raquetball, tug war, sambo, savate, sepak takraw, sleddog, soft tennis, sumo, surfing :rofl:, climbing, fishing, thai box and lifesaving.

Wait... what ? Basque Pelota in Slovakia ?

7 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Wait... what ? Basque Pelota in Slovakia ?

never heard about that before too :d just found that in the governement file list of funds with ZERO :d so I assume someone just created the federation but without any mentionable activities :mumble:who knows, can not even google anything about

il y a 5 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

never heard about that before too :d just found that in the governement file list of funds with ZERO :d so I assume someone just created the federation but without any mentionable activities :mumble:who knows, can not even google anything about

Maybe, that's just a (failed) scam :d 

Anyway, with you, that make 2 slovakains who would know what the sport is. I smell growth in the air.

Edited by De_Gambassi

5 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Maybe, that's just a (failed) scam :d 

Anyway, with you, that make 2 slovakains who would know what the sport is. I smell growth in the air.

haha maybe :lol:

yes just checked about that and watched video on youtube, first time of my life I watched this sport. It looks fast and it must probably hurts a lot to get this ball in the head :)

il y a 5 minutes, hckosice a déclaré:

haha maybe :lol:

yes just checked about that and watched video on youtube, first time of my life I watched this sport. It looks fast and it must probably hurts a lot to get this ball in the head :)

It basically never happens. Somme balls can be realy hard though (but there are many different kind of balls depending of the type of game). The ones playing with their bare hands with a very hard ball are the ones who suffer a lot.

Still my favorute racquet sport and the most fun to play a friendly game IMHO. Can't wait to see the Slovaks make their debuts on world stage :d

1 minute ago, De_Gambassi said:

It basically never happens. Somme balls can be realy hard though (but there are many different kind of balls depending of the type of game). The ones playing with their bare hands with a very hard ball are the ones who suffer a lot.

Still my favorute racquet sport and the most fun to play a friendly game IMHO. Can't wait to see the Slovaks make their debuts on world stage :d

ah ok, cool, thanks.

haha well with those "zero" funds, I am affraid that it will not happen so soon :d

Why would the football national team and Cibulkova need state support? they earn millions already...

In Argentina all big money professional athletes are excluded from state support (football, tennis, basketball or volleyball players are only supported at youth level).

11 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Why would the football national team and Cibulkova need state support? they earn millions already...

In Argentina all big money professional athletes are excluded from state support (football, tennis, basketball or volleyball players are only supported at youth level).

same for Sagan :d well, thats dumb really, but we haven´t this exception in our law, so all athletes (rich or poor) have the same starting line, and their financial support is calculated on the basis of obtained results, and since Domi won the WTA masters (I know it´s a bit stupid but it´s considered as a world champion title in olympic sport in this system) she is entitled to the maximum amount for inividual athlete.