website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Lol, the authority in France/EU are really going all in to keep their position. They have discredited Le Pen for months and now almost are arresting Fillon.. Bringing out the red carpet for their stooge Macron, i'm surprised more people aren't dropping out in his favour.

My condolences buddy :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, heywoodu said:

My condolences buddy :( 

Thank you very much buddy. Tonight I´ll be at home so I am going to work on the forum. but I don´t know how will be the next days, since we will most likely move to another place. This is too much hard to stay in this house anymore. very sad times for us.

Thanks to you all guys for your supports and all your PMs. I am very grateful.

Once again Thanks you all.

40 minut temu, hckosice napisał:

Thank you very much buddy. Tonight I´ll be at home so I am going to work on the forum. but I don´t know how will be the next days, since we will most likely move to another place. This is too much hard to stay in this house anymore. very sad times for us.

Thanks to you all guys for your supports and all your PMs. I am very grateful.

Once again Thanks you all.

well - why u even think of forum....death of someone close is so difficult...my deepest condolences and go supporting other suffering ones, i had to go through parents death in 2 years so i can imagine what u feel&think - importance of forum is zero comparing to what has happened, everyone will understand this.

I can only say sorry again for my reactions also on this forum after this plus losing love of my life in 1 moment. Life is not that easy and black-and-white as they say in commercials..., keep it up man

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

8 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

well - why u even think of forum....death of someone close is so difficult...my deepest condolences and go supporting other suffering ones, i had to go through parents death in 2 years so i can imagine what u feel&think - importance of forum is zero comparing to what has happened, everyone will understand this.

Forum is not important, but things like that might help people take their mind off things for a bit (I mean, last year when someone close to me died I was back watching sports some minutes after I got the news, because there was nothing I could do and it took my mind away from things). Obviously it's different for everyone, but I mean, I can imagine things like this sort of help with keeping the mind busy. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Forum is not important, but things like that might help people take their mind off things for a bit (I mean, last year when someone close to me died I was back watching sports some minutes after I got the news, because there was nothing I could do and it took my mind away from things). Obviously it's different for everyone, but I mean, I can imagine things like this sort of help with keeping the mind busy. 

there is no rule or proper way to react in such moments....believe me - i know it

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Tragic news from Asia: North Korea fires a missile that lands in the sea of Japan. Donald Trump starts a security meeting. This can be important hours for the history, i hope that we don't see another war...

BBC News: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39175704

C6MSwWAWcAAIMDG.jpg

Edited by Gianlu33