website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

11 minutes ago, bestmen said:

there is no sea in central europe , where will they organise the sailing ?????? also paris :mumble:

los angeles has more chance

Obviously, you haven't heard of Lake Balaton, for example. :d

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

:roflmao:

The statistics of the home games of the new entrant club of the KHL (the first ever chinese club in the KHL Kunlun Red Stars) shows that for the moment it´s far to be a jackpot, there more officials in the stands than normal fans

NHL and KHL regards China as a market with huge potential. However, it seems that the inhabitants of the most populous country on earth find very slowly in their hearts a place for hockey. The whole world noticed the historic negative record of the khl league created during last match against Nizhnekamsk whith a poor attendance the smallest in history of the competition with only 550 spectators!!! It should however also be taken into account the fact that the Beijing Kunlun plays actually their home games because
works on their home hall in distant Shanghai.

anyway

The match between Kunlun and Lada Togliatti had some fun, despite empty stands, from the start of the match. When I watched this video I couldn´t stop to laugh, I understand that it´s still too early for China, and probably not everything is clear about how it works, but come on..this is unreal 
:roflmao:

12 hours ago, hckosice said:

The match between Kunlun and Lada Togliatti had some fun, despite empty stands, from the start of the match. When I watched this video I couldn´t stop to laugh, I understand that it´s still too early for China, and probably not everything is clear about how it works, but come on..this is unreal :roflmao:

:d 

Don't be too hard, it's just and old dude and like most people in most of the world (let alone China) he has no idea how this whole ice hockey thing works :p 

Apart from that, 550 spectactors is the lowest ever? That's a seriously high number for a "lowest ever" record :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!