website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, crovitlaci said:

I never had some troubles with it, a little bit when I have to differ nominativ and akuzativ for some words, otherwise it's ok. :d

But is not like we learned g.cases and that's it. What about "glasovne promene". like dobar-dobri, kad-kada.Or blag-blaži, jak-jači.  Also b>p, d>t, z>s etc. :d 

5 minutes ago, dareza said:

But is not like we learned g.cases and that's it. What about "glasovne promene". like dobar-dobri, kad-kada.Or blag-blaži, jak-jači.  Also b>p, d>t, z>s etc. :d 

Same here. :dThat b>p, d>t... were ''glasovne promjene po zvučnosti'' and ''glasovne promjene po mjestu tvorbe'' or something like that, I can't remember exactly, but I was pretty much good at it. I'm thinking it now, I was really good at Croatian, pity I decided to switch my talents on physics and engineering. :d

Slovakia host todays (apparently) a important EU summit...I don´t care a shit about honnestly..but just surprised to see in our medias all these pics of preparations like we are preparing for a war or what

Slovakia's capital Bratislava is preparing for large security measures ahead of the European Union (EU)'s Informal Meeting of the 27 Heads of State or Government. EPA/FILIP SINGER

Policajti v obrnenom transportéri deň pred začiatkom summitu EÚ v Bratislave – 15. september 2016

47 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

Slovakia host todays (apparently) a important EU summit...I don´t care a shit about honnestly..but just surprised to see in our medias all these pics of preparations like we are preparing for a war or what

Slovakia's capital Bratislava is preparing for large security measures ahead of the European Union (EU)'s Informal Meeting of the 27 Heads of State or Government. EPA/FILIP SINGER

Policajti v obrnenom transportéri deň pred začiatkom summitu EÚ v Bratislave – 15. september 2016

You should see my city on 2010 during the NATO meeting (with Putin), or 2007 during the European Union Treaty of Lisbon.....

In such a peaceful city in a peaceful country with no wars and no terrorists, having full military security (some of them foreigners) and having main streets closed with police everywhere, that was quite a surprise :lol:

Ah, and our media spent all day filming the airplanes arrivals from the "big countries" bosses, like "here comes the airplane from Obama/Putin/Merkel!"....

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Nah, this is nothing, we have these things on our football matches. :lol:

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

It's an interessing meeting. I'll expect a "clash" between the Visegrad states and the mediterranean states.

It's the frist meeting of the EU28 era whitout the United Kindom and probability it's the frist step for an

European common defence :clap: 

Edited by Gianlu33

5 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Ah, and our media spent all day filming the airplanes arrivals from the "big countries" bosses

do you mean smething like this http://www.aktuality.sk/clanok/373519/na-com-prileteli-politici-do-bratislavy-strucny-prehlad-lietadiel/?utm_source=sport.sk&utm_medium=zona-article&utm_content=box-magaziny-article&utm_campaign=cross  ? :d

btw Lithuanian air force airplane :bowdown:

13 minutos atrás, hckosice disse:

Yap, only that instead of being in a news site, they broadcast it live on television, so from time to time our national tv would show airplanes landing.... :facepalm: