website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

10 minutes ago, hckosice said:

One guy won 57 870 EURO in our betting company,  here the winning ticket :bowdown:

you must be really nerveless to bet 1060 euro :evil:@heywoodu what do you think about ? :d

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

Odds of 57.87...I have won bets with higher odds :evil:

Not with €1000+ as bet :d but I always like to see high odds more than high stakes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

For what it's worth: last year during the Diamond League in Monaco, I gave people on the betting forum the tip to bet on Candyce McGrone in the women's 200m...odds of 250 :d 

She beat Dafne Schippers by 0,01 second/photo finish I believe, I only had 10 euro on it because the bookmaker wouldn't let me place more, but some others had like 40-50 euro on it and won that...times 250 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way: of course the Slovak bet above is all ice hockey, surprise :d :bowdown:

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

here is one even better from last week for 0.30 EURO the guy won more than 32 000 Euro. This is my new HERO !!!

Dve bombastické výhry priniesli tipérom 90 000 eur!

Now that's a good odd :d :hearts:

Although seeing things like this never makes me want to bet in this way, I always prefer to go for long term profit and mostly bet on single bets :p 

Quite a serious earthquake in Argentina 15 minutes ago:

IntensityMapThumbnails.png?t=1479676577

Hopefully our Argentine friends @LDOG @konig are alright, just like our Chilean friends of who I'm afraid the names just don't want to get in my mind. 

Edited by heywoodu