website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Best moments of the year: going to the Amsterdam airport to meet, say hi and drink some hot chocolate with the two Brazilian biathletes for 45 minutes during their stopover from Oslo to São Paulo :d

The one in August was one and a half hour, today unfortunately just 45 minutes and it's always shitty to say bye again, but the two meets, short as they might be, will definitely go in my personal top-5 of 2016 :cheer::hug:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 horas atrás, hckosice disse:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::crazy::bowdown:

if you click on his account you´ll see the one for each country.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

the one for SVK. My dear. :bowdown:

perfect slovak spelling, big respect! this is really not easy if you don´t speak slovak.

Hahahaha, I laught with the spanish anthem :lol:

That was not that good portuguese pronunciation, but I enjoyed the effort, I recognized it's a bit difficult to speak our language.
Great work anyway!

(I wonder if he would do the same for all olympic nations? hahaha :lol:)

47 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Hahahaha, I laught with the spanish anthem :lol:

That was not that good portuguese pronunciation, but I enjoyed the effort, I recognized it's a bit difficult to speak our language.
Great work anyway!

(I wonder if he would do the same for all olympic nations? hahaha :lol:)

I don´t think it s even possible :lol:

btw this guy is from my city :d and he speak 19 languages, also portuguese, you can say me if his pronounciation is fine, also same question for the serbian, italian, spanish etc users :lol:

48 minutes ago, hckosice said:

btw this guy is from my city :d and he speak 19 languages, also portuguese, you can say me if his pronounciation is fine, also same question for the serbian, italian, spanish etc users :lol:

he speak like most of foreigners i heard that try to learn Serbian......but there would not be any problem in understanding :d

Il y a 1 heure , hckosice a déclaré:

Oh that's the video I sent you :d 

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Well, his Spanish is fine; I don't mind his accent, because it's really difficult to speak another language without an accent, it requires not only hability but also to live among native speakers to actually "talk" like them. So @LDOG don't you dare judge his accent :p You know as well as me that we both also would "butcher" the language according to Spaniards.

Also, his italian and french sounded rather good, or at least a better than me when I try to speak in those languages

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Hia italian is awesome :bowdown: He hasn't any accent, and i think that the 99℅ of italian speak whit an accent :lol: 

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

Decent Dutch :d 

Quite clear that he hasn't been speaking it for a long while and that he's not exactly an expert, but I could understand him mostly without the subtitles, so very nicely done :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!