website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Robert Mugabe order to arrest all the olympic athletes of his country which participate en Rio 2016 (link in spanish) https://es.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/rumbo-rio-2016/el-presidente-de-zimbabue-ordenó-arrestar-a-todos-los-atletas-del-país-que-compitieron-en-río-2016-141833505.html

I really hate this dictatorship, for this and another things.......:mad:

Edited by konig

hace 50 minutos, konig said:

Robert Mugabe order to arrest all the olympic athletes of his country which participate en Rio 2016 (link in spanish) https://es.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/rumbo-rio-2016/el-presidente-de-zimbabue-ordenó-arrestar-a-todos-los-atletas-del-país-que-compitieron-en-río-2016-141833505.html

I really hate this dictatorship, for this and another things.......:mad:

That story was false, tho. Still, it says a lot that one's reaction to it is "yeah, I can totally believe this".

27 minutes ago, carivan said:

That story was false, tho. Still, it says a lot that one's reaction to it is "yeah, I can totally believe this".

Well,Mugabe make a big electionary fraud some years ago and some another disasters.......it isnt imposible to me to be a real thing.........the same with North Korea, i dont know why you are so sure about this is false.

1 hour ago, konig said:

Well,Mugabe make a big electionary fraud some years ago and some another disasters.......it isnt imposible to me to be a real thing.........the same with North Korea, i dont know why you are so sure about this is false.

The first time I heard about was a denial and it looks like someone in Nigeria made it up. And I agree about your second point, like I said earlier it's totally something you read and it's 100% believable. Mugabe sucks that much. 

Maybe it is and the report I read was wrong.