website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, Gianlu33 said:

The News was lunched by an Italian television citing tv of Belgium

I have been watching Belgian tv for the past 5 hours and didn't hear anything new :p 

There were 3 metro stations named:

- Maalbeek

- Schuman

- Art-Loi/Kunst-Wet (French/Dutch)

At all three people were coming out covered in blood, but there has only been an explosion at Maalbeek. The others are close to Maalbeek and quite a few people walked from the metro that was hit (or a metro that was stopped) undergrounds to Schuman and Art-Loi, were they came up. 

This was reason for confusion on Belgian tv this morning, but now it's clear that only Maalbeek was actually hit. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I have been watching Belgian tv for the past 5 hours and didn't hear anything new :p 

There were 3 metro stations named:

- Maalbeek

- Schuman

- Art-Loi/Kunst-Wet (French/Dutch)

At all three people were coming out covered in blood, but there has only been an explosion at Maalbeek. The others are close to Maalbeek and quite a few people walked from the metro that was hit (or a metro that was stopped) undergrounds to Schuman and Art-Loi, were they came up. 

This was reason for confusion on Belgian tv this morning, but now it's clear that only Maalbeek was actually hit. 

Well, right  now it is about two men barricaded in the station of Maalbeek. No any news about that.

34 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There's quite some nuances needed in there. Pig caps were references to threats that were made to mosques and muslims in general and thing thing about spring instead of Easter is just not true. One magazine of one shop had the word "spring" instead of "Easter" on the frontpage of their little paper (not a newspaper, but the paper of some shop), but in the paper they used Easter everywhere. 

good to here about easter, but with those caps problem was that.....he got arrested from what i know. For what? Is this freedom? I watched it on yt and seriously...it looked dangerous for me, police seemed to be quite aggresive towards him and journalists...and not towards screaming and throwing stones muslims, well, i meant this when i wrote that it goes the wrong way.

Aggressive guests have bigger rights than defensive hosts, incredible. Are muslims arrested for wearing cow caps? Retoric question ;p

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

my heart is with Belgium, i`m Belgian today :/.

And yes, my approach is only harder and harder, not without a reason.

Belgium - rip to all dead, i`m so sad and mad in the same time

Edited by Pavlo

3 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

good to here about easter, but with those caps problem was that.....he got arrested from what i know. For what? Is this freedom? I watched it on yt and seriously...it looked dangerous for me, police seemed to be quite aggresive towards him and journalists...and not towards screaming and throwing stones muslims, well, i meant this when i wrote that it goes the wrong way.

Aggressive guests have bigger rights than defensive hosts, incredible. Are muslims arrested for wearing cow caps? Retoric question ;p

They mostly got arrested for using idiotic Nazi symbols, by the way. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

They mostly got arrested for using idiotic Nazi symbols, by the way. 

ok, good, but still it looked like a "host" is threattened by showing sth in his own country. This is quite absurd for me, i think Slavic people react in more "healthy" way, i mean psychologically we are more straightforward, we are active let`s say and allowing only to be here but on our culture rights. If someone dislikes it or tries to force his rules...bye bye

4 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

ok, good, but still it looked like a "host" is threattened by showing sth in his own country. 

Nope, didn't look like that :)