website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Today I went to the "open days" of the Dutch air force, which always has a rather big air show. Guess what, one of the demo's/shows was done by a Slovak air force MiG-29 and it was an awesome one :) 

are you sure it was slovak ? I never heard about any slovak air force :lol: once few years ago I remember that I heard that one our minister of defence received five MIG from Russia. as a kind substitute for their debt, but they were all broken. :lol: It was a hilarious afair...

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

are you sure it was slovak ? I never heard about any slovak air force :lol: once few years ago I remember that I heard that one our minister of defence received five MIG from Russia. as a kind substitute for their debt, but they were all broken. :lol: It was a hilarious afair...

100% sure :d 

I also saw a Slovak flag at one of the stands in the "static display", probably of the team around that MiG-29 :p 

Russians :rofl:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

100% sure :d 

I also saw a Slovak flag at one of the stands in the "static display", probably of the team around that MiG-29 :p 

Russians :rofl:

great then :)

yes they swindle with us always :d we are too naive and stupids, but we are kind and hospitable :d

19 hours ago, hckosice said:

great then :)

yes they swindle with us always :d we are too naive and stupids, but we are kind and hospitable :d

At 2:39.40 hours into the video, that really is a Slovak MiG-29 taking off to start the show :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Shooting at Orlando, Florida night club

50 dead, 53 injuried........shooter is  Omar Saddiqui Mateen

Mateen's father, Mir Seddique, told NBC News his son had become angry a couple of months ago when he saw two men kissing in Miami, and he believed that could be related to the shooting.

Edited by DaniSRB

Greetings from Den Haag/The Hague, waiting for the show of the one and only Boss, Bruce Springsteen :d :cheer::clap:

IMAG2022.jpg

IMAG2020.jpg

19 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Greetings from Den Haag/The Hague, waiting for the show of the one and only Boss, Bruce Springsteen :d :cheer::clap:

IMAG2022.jpg

IMAG2020.jpg

Would love to see him live again, but I have spent my money on other concerts this year (looking forward to Paul McCartney on the 27th :d

That. Was. Awesome :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

32 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well. I'm back after 3 days on Northside Festival. What have I missed? :p

A 24h car race where the leader broke down after 23 hours and 56 minutes :p

You've also not seen the Dutch and Danish matches at Euro 2016 in the past days :mumble: