website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

18 minutes ago, konig said:

Somebody knows what is this "sport"? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_wrestling

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, konig said:

Somebody knows what is this "sport"? 

I know that this is Senegalese Wrestling, but that something similar is contested at the Jeux De La Francophonie called Traditional African Wrestling 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

30 minutes ago, intoronto said:

What are the odds we see the sport at the 2022 Youth Olympics? 

I mean it should feature in the testing grounds or whatever they call it. However, the UWW does govern it so...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Stores being ripped apart after a hurricane or any disaster...wow, nobody expected this.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t know who Rights these, but this is great 

gaHTZQYvLOqIZ3ElgEoN1xGD_O86FJ7bAZPA21tzSuB3ab1upAuGj5qzFLldOspYnG6LP8gMfGw7QId3DlQGYUNAzbeJP1wCoB35eKQ3CSzahUpgHDhzoW4ufY9IiHD_ZXk3nOIs

Back in the day when I was one of the admins, I put these medals and writings (which I saw on some other forums actually, and found them interesting).