website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

it is dangerous to overtake somebody who extremely need to pee :d 

I've heard tons of riders telling about other riders peeing up against the wind. Think most riders have tried that

1 hour ago, Agger said:

I've heard tons of riders telling about other riders peeing up against the wind. Think most riders have tried that

I've also heard about a rider taking a pee against the wind, not realizing the race director's car was right behind him. Race director stuck his head through the window in the roof right when the rider started peeing, which then went on to splash violently against the front window of the car, up in the race directors face. 

So yeah, take care :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Scoring three out of four possible reactions within one minute of posting. My hat goes off to you sir, @phelps

7le1mT1.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!