website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Trivia: 

1) Did you know that Serbia has banned production and import of genetically modified food? 

2) Did you know that because of that policy Serbia has been banned from becoming a member of World Trade Organization?

3) Did you know that Serbia doesn’t have “organic” labelling because the food IS organic?

4 hours ago, Wanderer said:

This guy...

He was fined for this with $15,000

Like that is going to have any effect on him 

BBC going all apologetic (just like when someone says 'shit' or something) is the most funny part of this  :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The feels when after an awesome month your girlfriend is about to travel back home and you have to wait until Christmas to see each other again :mad::cry:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The feels when after an awesome month your girlfriend is about to travel back home and you have to wait until Christmas to see each other again :mad::cry:

There no chance for you to become a member of Brazilian Biathlon staff ? I mean sort of a dutch Bjoerndalen you know ? :d

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

There no chance for you to become a member of Brazilian Biathlon staff ? I mean sort of a dutch Bjoerndalen you know ? :d

I highly doubt it, although I did hear they'll try to get me an accreditation for the IBU Cup in January :d 

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Ehhh if you found some female badminton player from Moldova you will stay without emotional problems now. But you want Brazilian girl

Just kiddin' 

I know how you feel cuz my situation is almost the same (even we are much closer)

Edited by NikolaB