website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

26 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It will be nothing, just like it was when it happened in my community last week, just like when it happened in Florida, just like when it happened in Massachusetts, just like when it happened in Colorado. So far there have been 16 school shootings in the US this year. I believe that’s more than the rest of the world put together.

I only remember one in all the argentinian history.

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

i didn't know this style of dance :roflmao:

This is so old :lol:

For whatever reason, this dude was somewhat popular among the non-sport-loving youth (so not me) ten years ago or so :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It will be nothing, just like it was when it happened in my community last week, just like when it happened in Florida, just like when it happened in Massachusetts, just like when it happened in Colorado. So far there have been 16 school shootings in the US this year. I believe that’s more than the rest of the world put together.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Being an American student is deadlier than being in the American military anywhere in the world.

W6QXHWGOLI4NDDKLIJSJ7Y3ISM.jpg

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Being an American student is deadlier than being in the American military anywhere in the world.

W6QXHWGOLI4NDDKLIJSJ7Y3ISM.jpg

I should get an Olympic gold medal when I graduate.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

So, Kendrick Lamar has some 'song' (as far as you can call it that) with a couple instances of the dreaded word 'nigga' in it. All fine and dandy, it's his song, his lyrics. Then, he gets a fan on stage to rap with him...she raps his exact lyrics, including 'nigga'....and gets sent off into a mad crowd for rapping his exact lyrics :p 

https://genius.com/a/kendrick-lamar-called-out-a-white-fan-for-rapping-the-n-word-onstage-during-m-a-a-d-city

Interesting documentary about the current situation in Venezuela:

This channel also has some other very good documentaries, for example this one (already more than 3,5 million views in just over 2 months):

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.