website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

7 hours ago, George_D said:

* now that i watched the image better it is clear that it is written on the bar of a knife :)

Ah yes, I forgot the one who asked it said it was "on an object I found in my great-uncles belongings" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

World record of the largest  cake of strawberries  :ALG   :clap:

Photo taken on May 14 shows a 47.79-meter-long, 3-meter-wide strawberry cake made in Jijel, Algeria. It took chefs seven hours to finish the supersized cake that included 600 kg of strawberries, 240 kg of dough, 100 kg of wheat flour and 260 liters of cream. The Guinness World Records declared it the largest documented strawberry cake. (Photo/Sipaphoto)

1805160653285845.jpg

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

shooting at school in Texas this morning many dead

Waiting for the Trump reaction

'Arm the students!'

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Quasit said:

What's with the many enters? :p

Can't quote @bestmen without using his trademark billion Enters :p 

9 hours ago, bestmen said:

shooting at school in Texas this morning many dead

Waiting for the Trump reaction

It will be nothing, just like it was when it happened in my community last week, just like when it happened in Florida, just like when it happened in Massachusetts, just like when it happened in Colorado. So far there have been 16 school shootings in the US this year. I believe that’s more than the rest of the world put together.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela