website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And all because USA wants to be better than Russia and Russia wants to be better than USA. Two 5 year olds.

USA is at least 50 years ahead of Russia obviously, don;t know what to prove any more

but what GB and France have to do there?

10 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

USA is at least 50 years ahead of Russia obviously, don;t know what to prove any more

but what GB and France have to do there?

Make sure USA has their back if the Germans ever attack them again :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On a different note: @hckosice, be proud of me, I'm watching German Formula 4 and the abbreviation of the driver on 12th place makes me think about ice hockey instead of racing.

Spoiler

r6EY4Fx.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Though to be fair, it changed so little that a non-Canadian would not even notice it. 'All of us' instead of 'all thy sons'.

Is a little change but changing something like national anthem, there must be a very good reason and i dont think is the case, @intoronto i want to read your opinion, please.

Just now, hckosice said:

Btw, you wanted to keep informed, so here the actual news, I succeeded in the oral and written parts of the tests today. However I Still have the practical exams tomorrow

:cheer:

Now only go put out that fire and there you go, Fireman HCKosice :cheer:

Just now, heywoodu said:

:cheer:

Now only go put out that fire and there you go, Fireman HCKosice :cheer:

My test question was how to correctly recognize a "Backdraft" and how to proceed when you find it ? I was lucky, since this was the question I wanted the most :d

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

My test question was how to correctly recognize a "Backdraft" and how to proceed when you find it ? I was lucky, since this was the question I wanted the most :d

I can't watch the videos at the moment, but isn't a backdraft when the whole thing explodes when you open a door? Sort of? :d 

I remember a movie called Backdraft :d