website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

3 minutes ago, konig said:

The U.E dont have that ideology for you?

Nope. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the EU neither. There's just so much more nuance than just "everything is great" or "everything is shit".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nope. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the EU neither. There's just so much more nuance than just "everything is great" or "everything is shit".

I dont say the U.E is a shit, is a shit its ideology of the "political correction", you can see that about Hungary in this post and you can see it in the sport with Tomas Bach and his "gender equaly".

Edited by konig

58 minutes ago, konig said:

I dont say the U.E is a shit, is a shit its ideology of the "political correction", you can see that about Hungary in this post and you can see it in the sport with Tomas Bach and his "gender equaly".

I'm totally for gender equality but at the Olympic Games it's useless to add, let's say for example, women's nordic combined, if there are almost no competitors. So yes, in this case, gender equality is kind of stupid. The idea is good, but it's undoable right now.

1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

I'm totally for gender equality but at the Olympic Games it's useless to add, let's say for example, women's nordic combined, if there are almost no competitors. So yes, in this case, gender equality is kind of stupid. The idea is good, but it's undoable right now.

In that case we agree and we dont have nothing to discuss, is a big injustice to remove some specialitys from sports with big tradition like mens C2 in slalom canoeing for put a women category with a very few competitors......but nothing of that is important when you have absolute ideals and the germans with Merkel and Bach (in this case), thinks in that way.

For Trudeau of Canada is the same, for that reason he changes the Canada National Anthem!!, i never heard an only example for that in the world when there arent a revolution or a big change of the political sistem.

The problems are not the ideas, the problem is the fanatism.

6 hours ago, konig said:

For Trudeau of Canada is the same, for that reason he changes the Canada National Anthem!!, i never heard an only example for that in the world when there arent a revolution or a big change of the political sistem.

Though to be fair, it changed so little that a non-Canadian would not even notice it. 'All of us' instead of 'all thy sons'.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This is disaster really :cry:We've experienced the same thing and that was really a terrible and traumatic experience.

I hope the Syrians will be persistent and will not allow the villains to destroy them,

Edited by dareza

20 minutes ago, dareza said:

This is disaster really :cry:We've experienced the same thing and that was really a terrible and traumatic experience.

I hope the Syrians will be persistent and will not allow the villains to destroy them,

Putin and Trump should just keep their dicks in their pants, go home and stop this.. 

27 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Always the same countries make s*it

And all because USA wants to be better than Russia and Russia wants to be better than USA. Two 5 year olds.