website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

On 23/03/2018 at 18:16, konig said:

You must say "Katon", what will say an Uchiha if one of them see this? :facepalm:

On 23/03/2018 at 18:02, Quasit said:

You do know that Suiton is water, right? :p

have you seen the last episode yesterday , Konohamaru says Katon with fire style  at 10:32

O9Y3.gif

Edited by bestmen

Yemen, with a full-on civil war going on, above both Brazil and Argentina in a safety ranking. Riiiight.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

We have an index of only 81? Well, that is not surprising.:dunno:

As much as all our governments tried to hide it, in the era of the internet and global satelites it slowly stops being a secret, so there is no point in denying:

I can confirm that eastern Poland is on a daily basis ravaged by horders of  bloodthirsty cannibal mutants created by radiation  after the Chernobyl incident. The only reason Bialowieza forest is protected is because crazy scientists opened there a wormhole to hell and are unable to shut it down. Most polish roads are in fact still covered by remaining World War 2 mines, which justifies their awful quality - that is also the reason there are around 500 explosions daily in Poland. Last time I went shopping, on the way back home I had to escape from a Wolf-Siren baby from another planet.

So yeah, that's how life goes in Poland :( I don't recommend coming here. If you are looking for a touris spot, I agree with the list - Tajikistan or Vietnam are far better options. At least there your TV would not turn into a robotic mechanoid trying to take away your brain :( 

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

To be fair, Turkmenistan does sound sort of safe. And it's one absolutely huge plus for them that the government is very much trying to keep religion away from official stuff and keep it inside people's homes as a private matter, which it basically is. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

not only 81  all the countries are in ,  i didn't post all of them

Yeah, but our Index Score is only 81 ;) 

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk