website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

19 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Step 1: shoot up a school, killing 17 people

Step 2: get caught and thrown in jail

Step 3: rot away forev....wait, what? No, the correct answer is, 'get love letters and (semi-)nude pictures from women and photos of men in old cars sent to you in mountains of fan mail'

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1la1

:crazy:

Sadly that is rather normal. Breivik has gotten quite a bunch and one of the most famous Danish murderers, Peter Lundin (he has changed his name a couple of times) have been married 3 times, all while in prison.

Well for all I know there could be alien spacecrafts hovering above me as I speak, but with the thick blankets of grey cloud it is quite impossible to say. If our extra-terrestrials friends could shoo away some of those rainclouds then I would be grateful, thanks :yes

3,5-7,5 hours to go before reentry, the path of the possible reentry location has been drastically lessened, meaning it's a lot clearer now.

TiangongStoryboard.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Winnie Mandela has died, one of the people made famous by thinking necklacing was a good idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 23/03/2018 at 17:38, heywoodu said:

0b9.gif

this recent article will reply you , remember when i said most of them were doped  O9Y3.gif.7d32fb278f7ba4c3655d11342f0b4f26.gif

'They dreamed of triumph and medals, but thousands of East German athletes were given performance-enhancing drugs without their knowledge. Many are still suffering today.'