7 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Inspiring words there from the presenter Blathnáid:

"We need spiders as much as they need us"

:d

Were you ever at the Parade? I imagine it's quite a bit louder than on TV. :p

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Were you ever at the Parade? I imagine it's quite a bit louder than on TV. :p

I go to my local parade almost each year (most towns and villages have their own parades) but never been to the Dublin one.

And yes, all parades all very loud :d

21 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, this Purdue delegation is cool. :d

Something with trains and/or Boilermakers? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Economic Crisis un Venezuela hyperinflation of 13000%:yikes:

with average salary you can buy few eggs and milk only :yikes:

Meduro has ordered people to plant vegetables in their gardens 

Will he do anything that actually helps in solving an economical crisis, or will he keep with stuff like "hey! put vegetables in your garden! and milk a cow!" that's of course not gonna help in the long run? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

40 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Economic Crisis un Venezuela hyperinflation of 13000%:yikes:

with average salary you can buy few eggs and milk only :yikes:

Meduro has ordered people to plant vegetables in their gardens 

Thousands of venezuelan abandon their country, our country receive more than 400.000 in a few years, in my city of 300.000 there are 1000, the situation is similar in the others southamerican countrys.

I think people who watched "Game of Thrones" remember this quote "The North Remembers"

these days this quote is used in our football ! we had some problems (bloody street fights actually) in a match in our 2nd division league between two popular Northern clubs. (something like a derby) now the visiting team fans/players claim there will be blood if those two clubs meet again. here is how they showed their anger ! :d:d

all 3 provinces south of the Caspian Sea are strongly considered as "North" in Iran. that's why they use this word "North". people from other parts of Iran like me rarely use any other word than "North" for those 3 provinces. so this really fits with "North of Westeros"

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8305411784/IMG_9810.jpg