website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, bestmen said:

yea i'll hack the national bank as usual :cheer:

Someone has to do the dirty work :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

what do you think about those stories of sexual harassment in Hollywood

Harvey Weinstein,  James Toback  ,Ed Westwick............... and today Steven Seagal

i'm shocked seeing that as most of the actress are b...ches, so for what reasons they complain :lol:

the doping destroyed the sport and this the cinema :lol:

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

what do you think about those stories of sexual harassment in Hollywood

Harvey Weinstein,  James Toback  ,Ed Westwick............... and today Steven Seagal

i'm shocked seeing that as most of the actress are b...ches, so for what reasons they complain :lol:

the doping destroyed the sport and this the cinema :lol:

1. Not surprising that there's a lot of assholes in the world of famous people who think it's ok to do whatever they want (not only in the world of famous people, but I can imagine there's a bit more in the world of the super rich)

2. It's really hard to judge and I don't think it's good that as soon as someone's name is mentioned, this person is kicked out of everything without any sort of evidence, trial or whatever

Anyone can say any random thing about any famous person now and this person is kicked out without any sort of evidence, that is a very dangerous development. The other hand is that these 'powerful' people are probably protected (since they're rich) and that is not good neither. It's all just really complicated.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Weinstein currently has more than 90 accusers. Toback and Spacey numbers are in the dozens. Others have been accused by several women/men and some of them are being investigated by the police. But yet let's blame the victims, even calling them "bitches". Not at all surprised by the comments here, unfortunately.

10 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Weinstein currently has more than 90 accusers. Toback and Spacey numbers are in the dozens. Others have been accused by several women/men and some of them are being investigated by the police. But yet let's blame the victims, even calling them "bitches". Not at all surprised by the comments here, unfortunately.

Hold on, there are a lot of different cases. I'm not talking about the ones like Weinstein that have been accused by half the world, but here (I don't know how that's going in other countries) people like actors, directors, TV hosts etc are actually getting fired and seeing their careers destroyed after one single accusation. Not blaming anyone there, but it's a really dangerous situation that people are ruined for life as soon as someone says "He/she did this", even when it's impossible to back that up.

It's good when more people dare to take legal action, but it's not good when people have the power to destroy someone with one sometimes impossible to prove accusation - because just like there are a ton of rich and powerful assholes and bitches who think they can do whatever they want to anyone (e.g. the suspected Weinsteins of this world, possibly most of the accused people), there are also without a doubt assholes and bitches who hold a bad grudge and use something like this to ruin someone's life. 

All in all it's not a simple black and white situation. 

Edited by heywoodu

5 hours ago, bestmen said:

they are not b.... oh really !! there is no movie without sexual scenes

you think that she can get the role without sleep with producer ?

On 9/26/2017 at 21:01, bestmen said:

not 10 only 1-2 cause i don't like to see this phrase "edited by " under the reply looks like one retarded who forgot and correct himself

Dude, again with your 10-15 Enters after your post and the phrase 'edited by' looking like one retarded who forgot and correct himself :p