website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, konig said:

Like french, what is your opinion about Paris?, my father told to me that is overstime by him......but he visited your country in 1975, 42 years is too much :lol:

Well... I only visited Paris once, and it was just for a few hours :lol: I went with my class in high school, we went to the Louvres museum, and Opéra Garnier (a magical place), and I saw Notre-Dame de Paris, and that's it XD I only saw the Eiffel Tower for a few seconds and from far away, so I can't give my opinion on the city. I just know that I will never live there, because it's too big. My sister went there one day for work and she said that she would never live there either because people are too busy and don't pay attention to you, etc... but what I'm saying doesn't help you since you just want to visit the city and not live there :lol: I think it's still something to do, but if you go to France, don't visit only Paris, the country has so many different landscapes. I'm fed up of seeing people sometimes talking about Paris as if it was the entire country. 

@konig you have to try Dubai this city is 100%  touristic/on eenormous amusement park  you will never get bored

and the climate is perfect during the winter , also you can win money & gifts everywhere and if you find one job that will the jackpot :lol:

Obertilliach :AUT 

Bodenmais :GER

Nice quiet towns :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

Well... I only visited Paris once, and it was just for a few hours :lol: I went with my class in high school, we went to the Louvres museum, and Opéra Garnier (a magical place), and I saw Notre-Dame de Paris, and that's it XD I only saw the Eiffel Tower for a few seconds and from far away, so I can't give my opinion on the city. I just know that I will never live there, because it's too big. My sister went there one day for work and she said that she would never live there either because people are too busy and don't pay attention to you, etc... but what I'm saying doesn't help you since you just want to visit the city and not live there :lol: I think it's still something to do, but if you go to France, don't visit only Paris, the country has so many different landscapes. I'm fed up of seeing people sometimes talking about Paris as if it was the entire country. 

The antipathy of the people of Paris is legendary, being honest, how react the normal french if somebody speak in english and not in french?, its only a problem in Paris or in the rest of the France too?, only a few hours there....what you say and your sister is normal, im not from a big city too and Buenos Aires generate me similar feelings, good to visit but terrible to live.

i can say mostly of the argentinians who i know they visit your country, the half part only visit Paris and talk about Paris like "France".

8 minutes ago, bestmen said:

@konig you have to try Dubai this city is 100%  touristic/on eenormous amusement park  you will never get bored

and the climate is perfect during the winter , also you can win money & gifts everywhere and if you find one job that will the jackpot :lol:

Is clearly the most interesting city to visit from the arabian world for me, recently, the argentinians dont need visa to go to UAE, thing that make more atractive to visit, my girldfriend dont want to visit any arabian country but thats another problem.......

6 minutes ago, konig said:

And from Netherlands?, specially outside Amsterdam, i dont know ay person to go to another part of netherlands except the capital........

Honestly, hard to say. I mean, the Veluwe is a nice part of nature, but it's not unique or something :p 

Delft is a pretty nice city if you find history interesting :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Honestly, hard to say. I mean, the Veluwe is a nice part of nature, but it's not unique or something :p 

Delft is a pretty nice city if you find history interesting :)

Yes, the history is very interesting for me, thanks for the information, i see Eindhoven is not recomend :lol: