website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

And it has already done some major damage on Sint Maarten/Saint Martin, Barbuda, Saint-Barthélemy and other places in that vicinity. Florida is 'lucky', they'll get a bit of a weakened version because Irma has been hitting some land already, but those first islands really got it at full force :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

And it has already done some major damage on Sint Maarten/Saint Martin, Barbuda, Saint-Barthélemy and other places in that vicinity. Florida is 'lucky', they'll get a bit of a weakened version because Irma has been hitting some land already, but those first islands really got it at full force :(

i was telling myself they always talk about the islands/soil , how are the boats and the airplanes in this area :mumble:

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i was telling myself they always talk about the islands/soil , how are the boats and the airplanes in this area :mumble:

I would guess most airplanes flew away :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tortola, the main island of the British Virgin Islands, is getting absolutely hammered now.

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

all that is the haarp project

Nazi UFO's from the moon, more likely.