website statistics

Diving at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

mrv86

4 hours ago, intoronto said:

Benefito wins Canada's 15th medal :champion:

She performed great, very consistent.

I'm happy that in the end, at least one of the Fab Four could show their excellent level.

On another subject, I'm happy with Paola Espinosa's performance in the final. She didn't give up like the others and her 4th place is good, although a medal would have been better for her goodbye from competition.

7 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

She performed great, very consistent.

I'm happy that in the end, at least one of the Fab Four could show their excellent level.

On another subject, I'm happy with Paola Espinosa's performance in the final. She didn't give up like the others and her 4th place is good, although a medal would have been better for her goodbye from competition.

She is retiring too ?

So Benefito, Fillion and Espinosa are all confirmed as retiring :(

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

She is retiring too ?

So Benefito, Fillion and Espinosa are all confirmed as retiring :(

She hasn't make it official, but most probably.

I didn't knew Benfeito and Fillion were retiring too. If that's so, there will be a void to fill in platform, all 3 were fantastic competitors and if the judges weren't so hopelessly in love with the Chinese, they could have achieved more medals.

And Tom Daley is out of the final after failing his 2nd, 3rd and 6th dives in the semis :facepalm:

Also Boudia barely qualifying after 3 mediocre dives and Bo Qiu also failing one. It can be an interesting final.

Edited by mrv86