Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Agger

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro    2,269
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Me neither for the next 20 hours or so :p 

Because it's so much fun watching one nation getting 9/10 golds.

heywoodu    2,717
3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Because it's so much fun watching one nation getting 9/10 golds.

1. I'm watching it to see good fights, and even though GBR won, the men's team sprint was an amazing fight

2. Despite what they've shown so far, we actually do have a few medal chances and I'd like to see them try

:p

I've been watching the table tennis as well and the chance of a non-Chinese nation winning the gold there was significantly smaller than the chance of a non-British nation winning a track cycling gold :d 

dcro    2,269
13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

1. I'm watching it to see good fights, and even though GBR won, the men's team sprint was an amazing fight

2. Despite what they've shown so far, we actually do have a few medal chances and I'd like to see them try

:p

I've been watching the table tennis as well and the chance of a non-Chinese nation winning the gold there was significantly smaller than the chance of a non-British nation winning a track cycling gold :d 

2. might be a good point but I don't know how it feels to have medal candidates in this sport. :p

I'll probably join for women's team sprint as we'll have some other winning nation there. :evil:

Edited by dcro

Nickyc707    7
29 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Yeah thats probably what british people want to believe, your media has been really hard on Radcliffe, Farah, Froome, Ohurougo, Armitstead, Williams and so on ...

Its crazy that you really believe all this, considering all we have learned about Dr. Bonar recently. For me there isnt any reason to think that british athletes are cleaner than russian athletes. For me every country that is so desperate about success in sport is very suspicous. So could you tell me why your team was so far off at the last 4 world championships and now wins the gold? Winning a medal at world championships is better than not winning anything right? I guess your team was already focusing on the olympics for the past 2 or 3 years ... thats also the reason why you have been winning many medals in other disciplines (womans omnium/team pursuit) and other sports (athletics, swimming, boxing) ...

There is absolutely no reason why your team wouldnt have wanted to win a medal at the past 4 world championships, but they just werent good enough to do it.

Sorry, but for me there isnt really any point in discussing with you, for me its just too obvious, actually i am even less suspicious about Efimova. 

Perhaps if you weren't so obviously ignorant you would have been aware that Armistead and Ohurougo were taken to task in both the written and broadcast media for their missed tests. Not sure why you think athletes like Farah or Froome should be attacked though.

Of course, you don't want to discuss it! As the Donald Trump of this site you prefer to make outrageous and unsubstantiated attacks and then start to flail about when anyone stands up to you and exposes the patent nonsense which you propound.

heywoodu    2,717
8 minutes ago, dcro said:

2. might be a good point but I don't know how it feels to have medal candidates in this sport. :p

I'll probably join for women's team sprint as we'll have some other winning nation there. :evil:

Now hold on, Fernando Gaviria is the favourite in the men's omnium :d 

dcro    2,269
4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Now hold on, Fernando Gaviria is the favourite in the men's omnium :d 

Maybe at World championships. :p

OlympicsFan    202
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Nickyc707:

Perhaps if you weren't so obviously ignorant you would have been aware that Armistead and Ohurougo were taken to task in both the written and broadcast media for their missed tests. Not sure why you think athletes like Farah or Froome should be attacked though.

Of course, you don't want to discuss it! As the Donald Trump of this site you prefer to make outrageous and unsubstantiated attacks and then start to flail about when anyone stands up to you and exposes the patent nonsense which you propound.

Now that you have exposed my nonsense (i am sure that you really believe that), you can finally fall asleep, you really seem to need it. :yes 

Oh wait ... now that i read your comment again i realize that you didnt answer any of my questions and didnt disprove any of my points. You might want to sleep a couple of hours and then try again, but please try better this time, otherwise just save my time and dont write anything. :yes

For a start you could post a link to some sources (about the media taking those athletes to charge), its crazy that i have to teach you how to discuss ...

Probably you are the Donald Trump here ... its easy to provoke you and you have the very rare ability to write multiple lines of nonesense, without making a single point and without even noticing that you actually didnt prove anything.

Edit: Its funny and expected that you dont see anything wrong about the media not being too critical about Froome, Farah or Radcliffe, british media is really cruel ... you really have to feel sorry for all those poor british athletes. :cry:

Edited by OlympicsFan

Agger    326
4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Maybe at World championships. :p

I'll put a beer on somebody else than Cav winning! :p

Agger    326

Italy 1/10 from the bronze medal final. We're favourites for the bronze, but it's still damn tough!

Federer91    213

Track cycling and rowing, just what GB needed after a lousy first couple of days. 

OlympicIRL    873

WR for China in women's team sprint... GB aren't the only nation who can chuck out a WR :d