website statistics

Track Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

The good thing is that track cycling is over now and Kenny will be gone in 2020, so fair athletes might have a chance then ... on the other hand GB will probably find someone else to dominate, i guess it will be some complete no-name who comes out of nowhere.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

yeah - and now some UK user is amazed that i`m pissed off - but if it`d be about a dsq for some Russian or Pole all of them, not mentioning BBC, would say "oh in case of a Britt it wasn`t that clear, rules are to interprete. Pole? Oh...no..that`s sth different, dsq clearly".

In fact..it looked like this on BBC in case of German but they couldn`t dsq him after GB cheat at first time

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Just found the rules: 

3.2.140 In the case when one or more riders pass the back wheel of the pacer before he leaves the track, the race will be stopped and rerun without the rider(s) at fault, which will be disqualified.

I guess the discussion is what they mean by passing the back wheel, but when stopping the race, the riders should have been disqualified.

7 godzin temu, Agger napisał:

And now I read a lot of comments about the pacer leaving the track too late.

yeah, sure, he was leaving it on time all the time apart from when UK cyclist made a mistake in the final, yeah yeah yeah, so they found an easy explanation? Great (Britain)

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it