Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Agger

Mountain Bike Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckosice    1,578

Sagan in 1.5km from 28th to 20th. Nice to see that he didn´t gave up . true champion :)

so pity for this puncture, it would be a total crazy result

hckosice    1,578

looks in next lap he had again some technical problems :( oh well now its a cruel disappointment...we didn´t expected such great result, but I really wanted that he will enjoy his race but now it looks like a total disaster for him

dcro    2,265

Schurter! :bounce: Finally Olympic gold :clap::SUI

One of my favorite athletes across all sports! :)

dcro    2,265

Bronze for :ESP Coloma, nice! :)

hckosice    1,578

so sad was this interview with Sagan in our tv. Peter explained his 2 flat tyres..especially the second when he was in his chasing race and he was 11th !!! but suddenly once again he got a puncture in the middle of the lap, he had to run the downhills :( he look so disappointed 

:(

well, the good thing is that I think no one can say absolutely nothing about his participation here. He did everything and was in the top 3 after 1st lap starting from the last grid !!! but this time mechanical problems decided...

Anyway congrats to Schurter absolute boss of the MTB :bowdown: also medal for :CZE Congrats :clap: and grats to Spain for the bronze as well ofc

dcro    2,265
4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

so sad was this interview with Sagan in our tv. Peter explained his 2 flat tyres..especially the second when he was in his chasing race and he was 11th !!! but suddenly once again he got a puncture in the middle of the lap, he had to run the downhills :( he look so disappointed 

11th? That's hard to imagine, he was around 20th position before second puncture and losing time to leaders. Although, I don't know how close were riders ranked between 11th a nd 20th.

hckosice    1,578
1 minute ago, dcro said:

11th? That's hard to imagine, he was around 20th position before second puncture and losing time to leaders. Although, I don't know how close were riders ranked between 11th a nd 20th.

thats what he said... but I assume he have not reason to lie :d

even if you look on the different intervals before his second problem it was very close in few seconds between the 10th-20th place..

however it´s not important anymore now...

Otilio    6
hace 56 minutos, dcro said:

Bronze for :ESP Coloma, nice! :)

Yes, congrat's Carlos 

carivan    72

No one expected anything from Botero, but what a wonderful way to end Rio: with a 5th place and a diploma no one saw coming.