website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

Agger

55 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I don't know who, but someone was disqualified from the European Championships and now Anne Terpstra will go for us to Rio because she needed a top-10 finish there to qualify and ended 11th (10th now with the DSQ) :clap:

That's mostly thanks to Slovenia who refused their second quota.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

That's mostly thanks to Slovenia who refused their second quota.

Well she still had to have a top-10 finish at the European championships. She didn't have that, because she finished 11th. One of the ten in front of her got disqualified and because of that she has reached our NOC's qualifying standards, I just have no idea who got disqualified :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well she still had to have a top-10 finish at the European championships. She didn't have that, because she finished 11th. One of the ten in front of her got disqualified and because of that she has reached our NOC's qualifying standards, I just have no idea who got disqualified :p 

All in all, she is incredibly lucky to go to Rio. :d

#banbestmen

17 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Anoshina from Russia

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and the preparation started. the goal is to be muddy :d

I doubt it will happen, but man it would be unbelievably cool to see him win a medal :d :bowdown:

Though I still am really not feeling good about the athletes who actually qualified Slovakia being completely left out :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 3 weeks later...