website statistics

Sprint Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dareza

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I think you shouldnt overestimate the heat results. Germany started very fast and the other teams slowed down very quick to save energy. If this wouldve been the final, then they might have catched up to the german team. Before the start of the competition my prediction was Germany ahead of Slovakia and Australia, i think this is still possible.

we´ll see.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb FC Mezhgorye:

I know that he has won. I just repeated your words by changing the name to show how stupid they sound. And if you do not understand, then your press has fulfilled its mission, instilling you racist views. Anoshkin won the bronze medal at the World Championships in kayak on a distance of only half as long. Does not that count? And what the Russian athlete stripped of a medal? And if you make a mistake again, I'll be waiting for apology

So a 22 year old athlete who is two time world champion in the same discipline winning the gold is as surprising as a 29 year old, who didnt even make the final at the world championships last year, winning bronze ... ? Tom Liebscher is much younger than Anoshkin and won the gold medal in mens k1 500 m this year, ahead of Anoshkin, but even if Liebscher wouldve won the bronze here, it wouldve been a huge shock, although he is much younger than Anoshkin. Why didnt Anoshkin win anything before 2015? Why did he suddenly become so good at such a high age?

Anoshkin was caught and will be stripped off his medal, the bronze will go to Murray from Australia, there is nothing to argue about. I didnt make any mistake and even if i wouldve made a mistake, then there wouldve been no reason for me to apologize to you.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb hckosice:

we´ll see.

Wow, you are really greedy, you already won a gold medal in race walking, that must be enough for such a small country ... ! :d

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 минут назад, OlympicsFan сказал:

So a 22 year old athlete who is two time world champion in the same discipline winning the gold is as surprising as a 29 year old, who didnt even make the final at the world championships last year, winning bronze ... ? Tom Liebscher is much younger than Anoshkin and won the gold medal in mens k1 500 m this year, ahead of Anoshkin, but even if Liebscher wouldve won the bronze here, it wouldve been a huge shock, although he is much younger than Anoshkin. Why didnt Anoshkin win anything before 2015? Why did he suddenly become so good at such a high age?

Anoshkin was caught and will be stripped off his medal, the bronze will go to Murray from Australia, there is nothing to argue about. I didnt make any mistake and even if i wouldve made a mistake, then there wouldve been no reason for me to apologize to you.

You're funny. Who is Daniel Jasinski. He never won anything. But he was 27 years old. And in the final of the Olympic Games in the latest attempt to improve the personal record by almost 1.5 meters. He's just a cheater. I would believe if he was 20 years, but in 27 years it is impossible.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb FC Mezhgorye:

You're funny. Who is Daniel Jasinski. He never won anything. But he was 27 years old. And in the final of the Olympic Games in the latest attempt to improve the personal record by almost 1.5 meters. He's just a cheater. I would believe if he was 20 years, but in 27 years it is impossible.

Please at least get your facts right, you are embarrassing yourself and your country, it wasnt even a PB for him. Probably your state-run propaganda made you too delusional to get the facts right. :d

3 минуты назад, OlympicsFan сказал:

Yeah, you can wait as long as you want. Bye! :p

and you have the courage to accuse me of propaganda? You have accused the country, but there is nothing but words. This is called propaganda and lie. :d

Edited by FC Mezhgorye

Gerade eben schrieb FC Mezhgorye:

and you have the courage to accuse me of propaganda? You have accused the country, but there is nothing but words. This is called propaganda. :d

Yeah, you did the same before, so there is nothing wrong with me doing the same, you see? If you really need to accuse me of being influenced by propaganda, then you obviously know that you dont have a point, so just stop embarrassing yourself. All those russian cheaters are already bringing enough shame to your country, you shouldnt make it worse by defending them.

1 час назад, OlympicsFan сказал:

Yeah, now it doesnt matter, another russian cheater was caught and lost his medal, i am happy. :yes

I would say a 29 year old guy, who never won an individual medal in an olympic discipline before, winning an individual olympic medal is more surprising than a 22 year old, who is a two time world champion in this discipline, winning an olympic gold medal ... but you are obviously too biased to see the facts.

I want to finish this conversation, because you are an ordinary Russophobia thatbelieves everything that he is told. But I want only one thing. You say: "Yeah, now it doesnt matter, another russian cheater was caught and lost his medal, i am happy." Say the name. Or are you just a liar?

P.S. I will protect everyone until they prove that they are guilty

Edited by FC Mezhgorye