website statistics

Shooting 2016 Discussion Thread

gvaisakh

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

Again impressive result for Bassil Ray. After gold medal in Cyprus,she is now in gold medal match. She has chance for wild card or not?

She'll get a wild card 100% (like she did in 2012).

This could be something big for Lebanon. They haven't won an Olympic medal since 1980.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

She'll get a wild card 100% (like she did in 2012).

This could be something big for Lebanon. They haven't won an Olympic medal since 1980.

Really great season for her. She will be no 1 in trap after this :yikes:

On 4/15/2016 at 7:55 PM, dcro said:

Women's trap qualifications are currently in progress. We have an interesting Guamese shooter, she hit 1/25 targets in both of the first two series. :woot: 2/50

She managed to hit another target in the 3rd round today :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Promising consistency. Guam should definitely invest something in this 37-year old. :cool:

I've contacted both her and the Guamese shooting federation on Facebook because I just have to know what's behind all this :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

This was most craziest final in history in 10 air pistol. :lol:  Almost all shooters had at least one shoot with 8 and a lot with 9 :yikes: and this is 10m,not 50!!!! Bronze for Tuzinsky,silver for Mikec and gold for Carrera. I can't believe what a final.

http://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/results/detail.ashx?cshipid=1822&resultkey=3b3b303b415036303b313b463b493b313b303b30

and for the first time I saw that Mikec lost gold on this way. He is expert for finals like this,but ok. As I said one medal is ok and Im happy with result in Brazil. :yes

Edited by dareza

SSF World Cup 2016 - Stage 2 - Day 1 Results

Women's 10m Air Rifle

Gold - :CHN Du Li

Silver -:RUS Vdovna Daria

Bronze - :GER Gschwandtner Selina

Mens's 10m Air Pistol

Gold - :ESP Carrera Pablo

Silver -:SRB Mikec Damir

Bronze - :SVK Tuziknsy Juraj

Women's Trap

Gold - :TPE Lin Yi Chin