Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

ofan    6

Looking forward to starting off the day tomorrow with rowing heats and the men's road race. Canada plays in women's basketball and soccer later in the day, and one of our beach volleyball teams goes off in the morning, not to mention the rugby sevens in the afternoon. Excited to catch some of the gymnastics qualifications, team archery and judo in between. Then to finish the night off with the swimming finals and some more beach volleyball.

Bohemia    56

I will try to watch most of the events (except some of them which aren't interesting to me) but it will be difficult to watch my favorites (athletics and swimming) because it will be very late in the night here... (thank you very much NBC :mad:)

Today I'm jumping a lot between the events such as fencing, water polo, and archery. I'm also going to watch field hockey :NED VS :ARG. I'm a huge sports fan so watching olympics is kinda hard but fun for me 

justony    24

I watched all football matches in short version from first two days, then ofcourse opening, yesterday my main goals were to see all medal events (at least with a short delay), all our athletes and maybe some team event action (especially football, handball, basketball and water polo).

I am not so eager to watch swimming finals at 3 am, I rather go to sleep at midnight and see swimming finals and all other late activities in the morning. The only exception will be, if one of our athletes will compete in finals or next week with athletics.

Agger    118

My schedule on the tv today will most likely be something like this:

Rowing

Handball: Sweden-Germany

Swimming

Handball: Denmark-Argentina

(Something not decided yet)

Football: Denmark-South Africa)

Swimming

Meanwhile on the computer, I will at least watch (there will surely be more, but I haven't decided yet, what it's gonna be):

Cycling - women's road race

Table tennis (Jonathan Groth's match)

Tennis (Caroline Wozniacki)

Javohir    0

Today will watch:

Table Tennis:

Pitchford Liam:GBR vs KENJAEV ZOKHID :UZB

Judo Men - 66kg 

Will support RISHOD SOBIROV. I believe he will get final and hope for gold :):UZB

Tennis:

I love tennis, and will just enjoy every match, especially 

David Ferrer:ESP vs DENIS ISTOMIN :UZB

Boxing: 

Uzbekistan has strong boxing school, hope for medals in this sport, today will watch round 32:

Men 69kg

Sissokho Ndiaye Youba :ESP vs GIYASOV SHAKHRAM:UZB

Enjoy Games :)

Forza Uzbekistan:UZB

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this