Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

Recommended Posts

dcro    2,854

Today only a bit of dressage (Odense and Wiesbaden), and maybe diving Europeans if I have time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    919

Only Diving Syncro final and Giro d'Italia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,854

Today..


Swimming Europeans

Nations Cup in Compiegne (dressage)

Also a bit of ice hockey, canoeing and show jumping from Madrid. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    919

Well, my schedule:

 

Swimming European Championship

Moto GP

And some match of tennis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    573

well, more or less it's been the same all week long (and today makes no exception)...

 

Ice Hockey (NHL + World Champs) and Swimming European Champs...

today's "extra" is represented by Athletics (Hengelo meet and Rabat Diamond League stage)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    919
39 minutes ago, phelps said:

well, more or less it's been the same all week long (and today makes no exception)...

 

Ice Hockey (NHL + World Champs) and Swimming European Champs...

today's "extra" is represented by Athletics (Hengelo meet and Rabat Diamond League stage)...

Diamond League in Rabat is avaible in Italy? :woot: Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,854

Today only mountain bike so far.

 

Seems like the Nations Cup competitions in Compiegne are delayed (or cancelled) because of :water:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    573
6 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Diamond League in Rabat is avaible in Italy? :woot: Where?

 

sorry for being so late...

all Diamond League meets* are on Fox Sports (sky bouquet)...

 

*except for Golden Gala, which is on the rai channels...

 

p.s. however, replays are scheduled for the next days...so, you can still get it, if you want...

 

Edited by phelps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    919
8 minutes ago, phelps said:

 

sorry for being so late...

all Diamond League meets* are on Fox Sports (sky bouquet)...

 

*except for Golden Gala, which is on the rai channels...

 

p.s. however, replays are scheduled for the next days...so, you can still get it, if you want...

 

Thanks a lot :bowdown: I'm not a Fox Sports's fan and i missed this news. I will watch  next meetings :p 

Edited by Gianlu33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    919

I hope to see some match of tennis today :pope: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
phelps    573

Today, for me just NHL Hockey (Eastern Conference Final, gm#5)...

and some Major League Baseball later tonight to relax a bit before going to sleep...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×