Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

phelps    91
11 hours ago, hckosice said:

you have czech tv ? wow thats great for you then :) btw we miss your analyses about the world champs on the thread :d

yes...and Slovak, too...:d

I have the Kombi Pack from the satellite Skylink package...of course, I don't understand more than 2 or 3 worlds in total (apart for those channels which also have the English audio, like Eurosport or EDGE Sport...great channel that one...I discovered the Surfing sport there and it's quite entertaining, especially the women's events...:lol:), but at least I can enjoy a lot of sports I like that I would never see on the Italian tv (Hockey, Handball and Floorball above all)...

about hockey, well...I haven't watched as many WCHs matches I liked this time...I had to make some choices and of course the NHL has almost always prevailed until now...

I can say that I'm a bit surprised (in positive) by the Czech team until now (I didn't expect them being so strong, looking at the "names" of their roster), meanwhile I'm really disappointed with Slovakia (Ok, it's not your better team, but I think you should do better than this in any case...), Russia and Switzerland (both of them are playing well below their usual standard until now...and that goal taken by Berra against the Kazakhs...:facepalm:)...

finally, obviously I hope that Hungary will be last in their group, so to see the unbelievable Italian team promoted to the next Top Class Worlds (and this is the biggest hockey surprise of the year to me)...

by the way, today is a pretty busy day...I'd like to watch as much as possible of NHL Eastern Conference final game #1 between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, Switzerland - Russia at the Hockey Worlds, Judo Grand Prix, Slalom Canoeing ECHs, Athletics Diamond League event in Shanghai and the Fencing World Cup competitions...

it's not gonna be easy...but I give it a try...

Edited by phelps

hckosice    697
16 minutes ago, phelps said:

yes...and Slovak, too...:d

I have the Kombi Pack from the satellite Skylink package...of course, I don't understand more than 2 or 3 worlds in total (apart for those channels which also have the English audio, like Eurosport or EDGE Sport...great channel that one...I doscovered the Surfing sport there and it's quite entertaining, especially the women's events...:lol:), but at least I can enjoy a lot of sports I like that I would never see on the Italian tv (Hockey, Handball and Floorball above all)...

about hockey, well...I haven't watched as many WCHs matches I liked this time...I had to make some choices and of course the NHL has almost always prevailed until now...

I can say that I'm a bit surprised (in positive) by the Czech team until now (I didn't expect them being so strong, looking at the "names" of their roster), meanwhile I'm really disappointed with Slovakia (Ok, it's not your better team, but I think you should do better than this in any case...), Russia and Switzerland (both of them are playing well below their usual standard until now...and that goal taken by Berra against the Kazakhs...:facepalm:)...

finally, obviously I hope that Hungary will be last in their group, so to see the unbelievable Italian team promoted to the next Top Class Worlds (and this is the biggest hockey surprise of the year to me)...

by the way, today is a pretty busy day...I'd like to watch as much as possible of NHL Eastern Conference final game #1 between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, Switzerland - Russia at the Hockey Worlds, Judo Grand Prix, Slalom Canoeing ECHs, Athletics Diamond League event in Shanghai and the Fencing World Cup competitions...

it's not gonna be easy...but I give it a try...

great. I´m very happy for you :)

yes the czechs are really impressive this year, none even in CZE expected they do so well, but the magic of the coach Vujtek worked great so far again. nah no way to try excuse or defend our team this year. they are not a "team" at all, apparently there was a huge fight within the team, the boys do not hold together, they are divided into groups. They are argueing even during the matches. shameful. in fact we feel very ashamed this year by this team representing us...but well, this is not the place to discuss it :d

very impressive schedule :d

for me today from 11:00

FRA-FIN in TV and NOR-SWE in PC (Ice hockey worlds)

from 13:15 Canoe slalom ECH in TV

from 15:00 HUN-BLR in TV and RUS-SUI on livestream PC (Ice hockey worlds)

and from 19:00 CAN-SVK in TV and KAZ-LAT livestream PC (Ice hockey worlds)

Werloc    239

Game Of Thrones every monday :d Other than that, I am planning to watch the European Swimming Championships and I'm planning to attend the Lithuanian Athletics Cup on the 20th, that'll be held in my hometown.

lapaj    21
35 minutes ago, phelps said:

So you will be sad if Belarus lose today. That is almost impossible, but that can happen. 

Edited by lapaj

Right now ? Volleyball, volleyball and more volleyball :d currently - the semifinal Germany vs Germany in women's Antalya Open ;) . And I think it will stay that way for a good few days, as the decisive OQTs are played in Japan. However I am alo planning to watch the decisive matches of Ice Hockey World Championships and go live to a national triathlon competition which will take place in a few days  in my town. 

phelps    91
29 minutes ago, lapaj said:

So you will be sad if Belarus lose today. That is almost impossible, but that can happen. 

well, actually even if Belarus get the last place is not a problem for us (I didn't consider that the battle to avoid relegation is between HUN and BLR...I was still thinking about the fact that GER and FRA can't go down this year because they're the co-hosts of the next Worlds)...

the only important thing is that GER and FRA stay up, so we get a chance for next year...so, might the best team between HUN and BLR be saved...and good luck to both of them...;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this