website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

'Duitsland' = Germany

VT = Free practice

RBR = Red Bull Rookies Cup

I think the rest is fairly self-explanatory :p

Hide contents

09.00 Moto3 Duitsland VT3
09.55 MotoGP Duitsland VT3
10.10 Formule 3 European Championship Zandvoort R1
10.55 Moto2 Duitsland VT3
12.00 WTCR Slovakiaring R1
12.35 Moto3 Duitsland Q
13.15 DTM Zandvoort R1
13.30 MotoGP Duitsland VT4
13.35 ETCR Slovakiaring R1
14.10 MotoGP Duitsland Q
15.05 Formule 3 European Championship Zandvoort R2
15.05 Moto2 Duitsland Q
16.30 RBR Duitsland R1
16.45 ETCR Slovakiaring R2
16.50 Pro Mazda Toronto R1
17.15 Formule E New York Q
17.45 USF2000 Toronto R1
18.40 Indy Lights Toronto R1
19.00 WTCR Slovakiaring R2
20.30 Formule E New York R1
21.25 NASCAR Pinty's Series Toronto R
01.30 NASCAR Kentucky R

+ Wimbledon and Tour de France throughout the day and probable Belgium - England tonight :p 

BEL - ENG starts at 16:00 :d

+ what is this Slovakiaring thing ?

Just now, hckosice said:

BEL - ENG starts at 16:00 :d

+ what is this Slovakiaring thing ?

WTCR, World Touring Car Cup (yeah, don't ask about the abbreviation, just trust me :p )

The one where Mat'o Homola recently took a very rare if not unique Slovak win in the highest levels of motorsports :cheer: Quite decent 11th out of 26 in qualifying for today's first race, which means if he wins only one place during the race he'll start the second one from pole position, since the top-10 of race 1 is reversed for the starting grid of race 2 :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

busy schedule...

among others, Football World Cup + Waterpolo Europeans + Athletics Junior Worlds + a lot of Golf (both Scottish Open -European Tour- & John Deere Classic -US PGA Tour)...and maybe also a bit of MLB Baseball, if I can find some time for it...

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

busy schedule...

among others, Football World Cup + Waterpolo Europeans + Athletics Junior Worlds + a lot of Golf (both Scottish Open -European Tour- & John Deere Classic -US PGA Tour)...and maybe also a bit of MLB Baseball, if I can find some time for it...

Thanks, I forgot water polo. Now I have even less time :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

earlier today, Golf, The Open...right now (all at the same time...it's really like at the Olympics :rofl:), Football Sub-19 Europeans (men's division), ITA vs POR + Rink Hockey men's Europeans, ITA vs ESP + Waterpolo women's Europeans, RUS vs HUN

• 4 months later...

Cross-country skiing

Field Hockey, men's World Cup (Australia vs Ireland)

Handball, women's Europeans (Serbia vs Poland & Sweden vs Denmark)

Swimming, Italian short course Nationals

Cross-Country Skiing, World Cup

Luge, World Cup (men's doubles)

American Football, TNF (Dallas Cowboys vs New Orleans Saints), condensed version

Last night's luge

Cross-country skiing

And in less than an hour the world bowling championships, which for the first time is live on one of the Dutch (commercial) sports channels :d