website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

earlier today...

KHL Hockey (Salavat Yulaev Ufa vs Avangard Omsk, game #7)

now...

I'm almost dying because of my usual health troubles :yikes: :cry: :facepalm: but I hope not to fall down before the end of Barcelona vs Chelsea (Football -Soccer- Champions League)...

46 minutes ago, phelps said:

earlier today...

KHL Hockey (Salavat Yulaev Ufa vs Avangard Omsk, game #7)

now...

I'm almost dying because of my usual health troubles :yikes: :cry: :facepalm: but I hope not to fall down before the end of Barcelona vs Chelsea (Football -Soccer- Champions League)...

Not literally, I hope? :yikes:

I'm joing you in Barcelona, and am also watching some NCAA tournament basketball from last night :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Darts just finished, but I'm mostly watching the first round of March Madness basketball. It's quite fun, with a lot of close games already :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

still feeling very, very bad...:cry:

so, basically, I spent the last 3/4 days on the couch in front of my TV watching a lot of things without well defined criteria...:facepalm:

mostly, it was about the Winter Sports last stretch of the season...

then some Football (Soccer) European Cups, a lot of Hockey (NHL, but also many other European leagues like KHL, Extraliga from CZE and SVK, Swiss NLA and German DEL) and earlier today, the last 20km or so of the Milano-San Remo Road Cycling "Spring Classic"...

right now, I'm alternating some Golf (US PGA Tour, Arnold Palmer Invitational) and some live NHL Hockey (Edmonton @ Florida, later at 10 p.m. CET New Jersey @ Los Angeles Kings)...

NASCAR :cheer:

Today is the race at the tiny, but historic track in Martinsville. Yes, on a Monday, because yesterday the track looked like this :d

i9UBG35.png

in these days it's only about Hockey (with very few exceptions, like Golf, Biathlon and Fencing in the last weekend)...

in particular, earlier today I watched game #7 of the quarterfinal series of the Czech Extraliga between Mountfield Hradec Kràlove and Bily Tigry Liberec...

and later it's time for some NHL stuff from last night (I still have to decide if it's gonna be Nashville @ Winnipeg or Boston @ Minnesota :mumble:)