Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
George_D

Men's Football Copa América Centenario 2016

konig    140

Peru Eliminate Brazil with a "Hand-goal", like Brazi make to us in the Americas Cup of 1995......i never forget that.

LDOG    196

I really don't like when this kind of thing happens in football. Time to enter XXI century.

heywoodu    998
4 hours ago, konig said:

Peru Eliminate Brazil with a "Hand-goal", like Brazi make to us in the Americas Cup of 1995......i never forget that.

Karma is a bitch for Brazil, this is what you get when you always have luck with referees or when you mess with fair play :admin:

I think we all know Rivaldo's horrible theather against Turkey where a Turkish player got a completely unjustified red card because Rivaldo pretended a ball against his leg nearly killed him. I'm very sure there's a lot more examples where Brazil got away way too easy, so even though it's not good that a goal like this actually happens, at least it happening against Brazil is better than against any other country :d 

crovitlaci    37
5 hours ago, konig said:

Or like you did to England in 1986. :p Joking aside, let's not forget the non-given penalty to Ecuador against Brazil in the 1st round.

Federer91    179

Even though Brazil have said that Rio is their main goal, i'm sure they are hugely disappointed how they were eliminated. Dunga failing once again tho is very funny. :d

konig    140
6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Karma is a bitch for Brazil, this is what you get when you always have luck with referees or when you mess with fair play :admin:

I think we all know Rivaldo's horrible theather against Turkey where a Turkish player got a completely unjustified red card because Rivaldo pretended a ball against his leg nearly killed him. I'm very sure there's a lot more examples where Brazil got away way too easy, so even though it's not good that a goal like this actually happens, at least it happening against Brazil is better than against any other country :d 

hehe i agree with you, i grow up watching Brazil with a good teams and referees help like something "normal", in Korea-Japan 2002, i added to that match of turkey, with Belgium, they make a legal goal and it was annulled by the referee, nobody understand why......

konig    140
5 hours ago, crovitlaci said:

Or like you did to England in 1986. :p Joking aside, let's not forget the non-given penalty to Ecuador against Brazil in the 1st round.

you are rigth, England must defeat us in the same way sometimes.......in a british movie, they do that: Mike Basset, England Manager.

hukbrazil    12
12 horas atrás, konig disse:

Poor Argentina :(

It must have been traumatic, so much that since then Argentina never won a professional title in football...

konig    140
52 minutes ago, hukbrazil said:

Poor Argentina :(

It must have been traumatic, so much that since then Argentina never won a professional title in football...

haha for me it was!!, someday that bad luck will finish, may be in this tournament, may be in ahother.

tuniscof    71
Sur 04/06/2016 at 02:24 , LDOG a déclaré:

Boring and dull opening ceremony as expected.

I'll state it now before the tournament starts: the final will be played by two out of Uruguay, Mexico and Argentina. And Argentina won't win it.

Have you changed your mind yet? LOL, as it stands it will be 1st title for Mexico then :p beating Argentina in final.