Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

heywoodu

Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

heywoodu    1,115

2016News.png

I was quite amazed to see there is no "general thread" about the Rio Olympics yet...

I mean, not every bit of news or not every question fits in one of the other threads, so why not put all those kind of things in here? 

heywoodu    1,115

With me going first: does anybody know where there is a timetable for all sports? I am 100% sure that maybe a half year ago there was the official ticketing website which had daily timetables (so timetables, not just a general competition schedule), but that's nowhere to be found anymore.

Federer91    179
39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

With me going first: does anybody know where there is a timetable for all sports? I am 100% sure that maybe a half year ago there was the official ticketing website which had daily timetables (so timetables, not just a general competition schedule), but that's nowhere to be found anymore.

http://www.rio2016.com/tickets/ticketingguide/guia_de_ingressos_en.pdf

;):p

bestmen    393

today : the olympic Flame arrives in Brazil ahead of Rio Games

_89556525_b17e3327-c02e-4d40-b1f1-835773

Brazilian volleyball player Fabiana Claudino received the Olympic torch from Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff

_89556529_8c1fab88-ded3-4242-a770-0fa0aa

the video here

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2016/may/03/olympic-flame-reaches-rio-de-janeiro-video

Edited by bestmen