Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


heywoodu

Totallympics Introduction Thread

Recommended Posts

letiss7    0

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a long time and now I have another nickname :)

Old forum members remember me as Jukka 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    3,206
3 minutes ago, letiss7 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm back after a long time and now I have another nickname :)

Old forum members remember me as Jukka 

I think I'm too new to remember you then, but welcome back nonetheless :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Felipe    51

Maybe i had to do another introduction, much time without posting... I miss Totallympics but last months was bit busy... now i'm waiting anxiously the Games closer to home :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,675
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

I think I'm too new to remember you then, but welcome back nonetheless :d 


Then you should know this. Back when Totallympics was launched it was firstly named "hottestsports" (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure). But, I do remember well that the name "Totallympics" was Jukka's proposal when we had a discussion back on the old forum for a new name. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    3,206
27 minutes ago, dcro said:


Then you should know this. Back when Totallympics was launched it was firstly named "hottestsports" (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure). But, I do remember well that the name "Totallympics" was Jukka's proposal when we had a discussion back on the old forum for a new name. :d

 

So we have the "Father of the Totallympics Name" here, cool :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gianlu33    891
18 hours ago, KaewThailand said:

Hello

Welcome in Totallympics :clap: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,783
On 27. 7. 2016 at 12:37, KaewThailand said:

Hello

 

Welcome :hatoff:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello to all, I am back after a long absence. And I can see the excellent work of Sindo done since 2011. Congratulations...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×