Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
heywoodu

Totallympics Introduction Thread

Gianlu33    393
1 hour ago, Euphoria said:

I'm Burakcan as most of you remember.

Finally I'm back here.

Welcome back :cheer: 

heywoodu    1,177
On 6/24/2016 at 10:20, Euphoria said:

Finally I'm back here.

My memory isn't helping me unfortunately, but welcome back anyway :d 

Manulete    1

Hi everyone :d

I'm Manuel, from Chile and I love multisports event, and after years looking for a site like this I actually found it :P.

I will looking around the site posting without the intention to be rude,it looks a little confusing for me so I apologize in advance if I do something wrong xD.

Edited by Manulete

Gianlu33    393
1 hour ago, Manulete said:

I'm Manuel, from Chile and I love multisports event, and after years looking for a site like this I actually found it :P.

I will looking around the site posting without the intention to be rude,it looks a little confusing for me so I apologize in advance if I do something wrong xD.

Welcome in Totallympics :cheer: 

heywoodu    1,177
2 hours ago, Manulete said:

Welcome :d 

If you do happen to do something wrong, I'm sure nobody will kick you out, so no worries :p 

OlympicIRL    522
2 hours ago, Manulete said:

Welcome to the forum, great to see another Chilean user here to join @Pabloffo and in time for the Olympics :)

Have fun and looking forward to discussing with you :hatoff:

hckosice    845
On 24. 6. 2016 at 10:20, Euphoria said:

Finally I'm back here.

Welcome back  :hatoff:

4 hours ago, Manulete said:

Welcome in the totallympics world Manuel. Wish you a lot of great time here. Hope you´ll enjoy the forum and have a lot of fun .:hatoff:

Pabloffo    19
9 hours ago, Manulete said:

I have a compatriot in Totallympics! Yes! :d

Welcome Manuel, I wish you good luck here and enjoy it a lot, this forum is really nice :).

If you have any question, here we are. And of course, ¡Viva Chile! :d

Pabloffo    19
1 hour ago, Manulete said:

thanks a lot to all of you for the posts :d

And Pabloffo Viva Chile!!!...and let's hope for the 40th qualify athlete :d 

Why not haha, it'll be Carlos Díaz for sure :d.