Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

hckosice

Men's Football UEFA Euro 2016

1,503 posts in this topic

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:ISL TEAM ICELAND :ISL

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all 24 official rosters updated on post 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hckosice said:

all 24 official rosters updated on post 3

Morgan Schneiderlin (Manchester United) has replaced Lassana Diarra in the France squad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:ITA  :clap:

We have many absences in the midfield but this should not be an excuse, will have a tough group stage, but I think (hope) that we can reach the SF.

The NT will go in France with four aggregate players: Daniele Rugani, Davide Zappacosta, and Marco Benassi (as reserves; is possible a change in roster until 24 hour before the debut) and young goalkeeper Alex Meret (for training).

 

However also other teams have absences.......

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

Morgan Schneiderlin (Manchester United) has replaced Lassana Diarra in the France squad.

 

Thanks, Changed :yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:FRA TEAM FRANCE :FRA

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:UKR TEAM UKRAINE :UKR

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:TUR TEAM TURKEY :TUR

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Henry_Leon said:

:ITA  :clap:

We have many absences in the midfield but this should not be an excuse, will have a tough group stage, but I think (hope) that we can reach the SF.

The NT will go in France with four aggregate players: Daniele Rugani, Davide Zappacosta, and Marco Benassi (as reserves; is possible a change in roster until 24 hour before the debut) and young goalkeeper Alex Meret (for training).

 

However also other teams have absences.......

Well, I think that we will have a lot of problems. For reach semifinals we will have a miracle :pope: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

slovak uniforms for Euro 2016 :d

 

Slovenskí futbalisti pôsobia v oblekoch decentne.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:ITA TEAM ITALY :ITA

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:BEL TEAM BELGIUM :BEL

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EURO TEAM PROFILE

 

 

:POR TEAM PORTUGAL :POR

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Germans :roflmao:

 

media_xll_3847957.png

 

A Netflix billboard in Berlin, saying "For all of those who want to see orange during the European championships" :d :mad:

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Germans :roflmao:

 

media_xll_3847957.png

 

A Netflix billboard in Berlin, saying "For all of those who want to see orange during the European championships" :d :mad:

 

 

:lol: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now