Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

De_Gambassi    106

Totallympics back ! with an Invision forum ! Without results ! with a quoting system ! With an ignore list !

yippee.jpg

bestmen    449

i don't like this ignore option

everybody will ignore everybody for what ?

if you ignore me i will ignore you :lol:

Sindo    101
2 hours ago, vlad said:

Pitty that we all worked for nothing so far :( And to be honest I'd prefer the old version with results posts...But it's ok, I will try to use with this...:) Glad to see that everybody is back in business:p

If I will be able to focus on Totallympics in next months/years, results will come back. But maybe on a website section instead of the forum. But we will probably see this after Rio 2016.

Our 5 years job it was not useless, because today we start a new forum, but not a new community: the Totallympics community is here thanks to those 5 years of hard work. :yes

dezbee2008    139

Nice to see this forum back up and running, though I'm like everyone here and am trying to get to know this board a little bit better. But in any case, well done on bringing it back. Remember it's just baby steps at this point.

heywoodu    1,327
Spoiler

Testing

Spoilers? We've joined 2016 :d Awesome!

This could even solve a ton of problems with the results if they ever come back. Simply put the results in spoilers and the pages would be readable again :bowdown:
Result: People who want results happy + people who find huge result lists annoying happy :d

Edited by heywoodu

Sindo    101

Important:

Please write me a Personal Message (so we can also try how the message system work) if you want to start discuss about a sport, I will give you the rights to open a general discussion thread in that sport's section so you can start discuss about that sport there.

I am really out of the world of sports in the latest months and I don't even know which events are in progress now :d And in this way the threads will beopened by different users and not all threads from the same user.

dcro    1,127
2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Testing

Spoilers? We've joined 2016 :d Awesome!

This could even solve a ton of problems with the results if they ever come back. Simply put the results in spoilers and the pages would be readable again :bowdown:
Result: People who want results happy + people who find huge result lists annoying happy :d

This seems like a good compromise for that problem!

Agger    160
10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

and where is hkosiçe 2016-03-02_14-34-05.jpg.bca78c31735c6717

Reveal hidden contents

We're still early! ;)

esys    2
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

About results, I'm sure we can post a link like "Right, this happened today, results can be found here" as part of the discussion :)

Its good idea. Welcome to happy new life!

Quasit    70
2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Test.

Why do I quote Wanderer when I just want to reply?

Why do I leap a line? I find this software difficult to use to begin with.

Henry_Leon    89

Hello, fans of sport :d  I'm happy to see the Totallympics forum back :clap:  , pity for not have the results ...... But good luck for new beginning!!!!!