website statistics

Totallympics New Start

Sindo

Those who want to leave a "feedback" for new users who will read the page "What is Totallympics?" can do that as a reply to that thread. We had Totallympics' users comments in the old forum which of course went lost so please those who can write a short comment there :yes

On jeudi 10 mars 2016 at 9:10 AM, Sindo said:

Those who want to leave a "feedback" for new users who will read the page "What is Totallympics?" can do that as a reply to that thread. We had Totallympics' users comments in the old forum which of course went lost so please those who can write a short comment there :yes

the events are everywhere :
World Sporting Events 2016

Sport calendar 2016

2016 in sports

Hello everybody again

I didn't want to write here anymore for some reasons and I didn't for more than half a year and I usually don't change my mind but then I saw this new version of forum and the first post here in this thread which was really sad, I hope Sindo gets his motivation back, even though there are few things I don't like about the forum but in general Totallympics was a great forum, thanks to Sindo and his sacrifices. I really appreciate his hard work. :yes

PS: I like this "Ignore user" button, I hope it works !

On 3/11/2016 at 6:57 PM, MHSN said:

Hello everybody again

I didn't want to write here anymore for some reasons and I didn't for more than half a year and I usually don't change my mind but then I saw this new version of forum and the first post here in this thread which was really sad, I hope Sindo gets his motivation back, even though there are few things I don't like about the forum but in general Totallympics was a great forum, thanks to Sindo and his sacrifices. I really appreciate his hard work. :yes

PS: I like this "Ignore user" button, I hope it works !

This "Ignore user" button is already proving very useful for me :d 
The only problem is that when you ignore user X, you still see user X's posts when someone quotes user X (like you see your post quoted in this post of mine). 

Apart from that, it's really good, instead of a post, there's only an almost invisble notification saying something like "You have chosen to ignore the posts of user X".

I'm really hoping you'll be around a little come the Olympics, I've always very much appreciated your invaluable knowledge on Iranian sports (especially weightlifting and wrestling).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!