Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
heywoodu

Darts Discussion Thread

Federer91    179
39 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Have you ever played darts? And by played I mean thrown darts at a dartboard, nothing too serious :d

Of course, we have does here. :lol: Very fun and good at the throwing (for an amateur), not very good at the calculating the points. :d 

OlympicIRL    501
11 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Of course, we have does here. :lol: Very fun and good at the throwing (for an amateur), not very good at the calculating the points. :d 

Haha, I understand :d

heywoodu    1,109
2 hours ago, Federer91 said:

I'm not even gonna start at that without a calculator :d

Federer91    179

Ross "The Boss" with a great win, with a 101 average. :thumbup: Glad to see the BDO guys doing good this year. 

heywoodu    1,109

Really nice to see Van Peer go through to the 1/8th finals, the way he is fighting against his problem deserves a ton of respect :) 

OlympicIRL    501
39 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Has anyone seen Berry van Peer play? That is one hell of a case of darteritus :yikes:

Yes saw him play Anderson yesterday..... the crowd didn't help the situation either, kind of heckling him about it until the announcer told them to behave and Anderson also made that clear to them too. Anderson was encouraging him throughout which was a really nice touch. I felt a bit emotional just watching him too, especially when the crowd were making things worse, really sad for him :(

Edited by OlympicIRL

heywoodu    1,109
34 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yes saw him play Anderson yesterday..... the crowd didn't help the situation either, kind of heckling him about it until the announcer told them to behave and Anderson also made that clear to them too. Anderson was encouraging him throughout which was a really nice touch. I felt a bit emotional just watching him too, especially when the crowd were making things worse, really sad for him :(

Today the crowd was massively behind him though, looks like they very much respect his will to fight.