Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen    392

Ronaldo :hello, this is for children of Syria. We know that you have been suffering a lot. i am a very famous player, but you are the true heroes :d

kungshamra71    108
1 hora atrás, bestmen disse:

Ronaldo :hello, this is for children of Syria. We know that you have been suffering a lot. i am a very famous player, but you are the true heroes :d

He is being mocked here because of that video. Not that it isn't a good message for a good cause, because it is, and he is admired for that. But because he said "I am a very famous player" on a message for Syrian refugees :lol:

bestmen    392
3 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

He is being mocked here because of that video. Not that it isn't a good message for a good cause, because it is, and he is admired for that. But because he said "I am a very famous player" on a message for Syrian refugees :lol:

he was very nervous /shy in the same time that's happens when you don't mastering the language

but he dind't make this message only has also made a huge donation to the people of Syria following the Alleppo unrest , the Santa Claus exists truly :cool: